Product quality inspection standards:
1. Limits to free formaldehyde: Testing methods provided in CNS 15580-1 shall be used. Quality requirements must comply with the rules prescribed in CNS 14940 L1029 (that reference ISO 14184-1-1998). Maximum limit of free formaldehyde is 20 ppm for woven products used by infants and young children and 75 ppm for woven products that come into direct contact with the skin.
2. Does not use any of the prohibited azo dyes: Products must be provided with evidentiary documentation that no prohibited azo dyes prescribed in CNS 15290 L1036 Safety of textiles were used.
1. Shrinkage: Test method for woven fabrics must refer to method 7.2.3 G prescribed in CNS 8038 L3138 (washing test for domestic washing machine). For knitted fabrics, refer to method 6.30 G prescribed in CNS 13752 L3243 (washing test for domestic washing machines) (corresponding to ISO 6330-1984); shrinkage for blended fabrics and pure cotton should be within ±5% and ±8%, respectively.
2. Color fastness to washing: Testing shall be based upon method 6.3 C-3 prescribed in CNS 1494 L3027 (corresponding to ISO 105-C06: 1994) and should exhibit a rating of 4 or above for both color change and dye contamination.
(3) Product labeling inspection standards:：Products applying for certification must comply with the regulations prescribed in Commodity Labeling Act - Labeling Criteria for Apparel And Garments