Product quality inspection standards:
1. Limits to free formaldehyde: Testing methods provided in CNS 15580-1 shall be used. Quality requirements must comply with the rules prescribed in CNS 14940 L1029 (that reference ISO 14184-1-1998). Maximum limit of free formaldehyde is 20 ppm for woven products used by infants and young children and 75 ppm for woven products that come into direct contact with the skin.
2. Does not use any of the prohibited azo dyes: Products must be provided with evidentiary documentation that no prohibited azo dyes prescribed in CNS 15290 L1036 Safety of textiles were used.
1. Width: Control standards of 0% to +5.0% according to the rules prescribed in CNS 12915: L3233.
2. Length: Control standards of 0% to +5.0% according to the rules prescribed in CNS 12915: L3233.
3: Shrinkage: Control standards of ±3% for non-glossy materials and ±4% for glossy materials according to the rules prescribed in CNS 8038: L3138-1983. Blanket batting, pillow fillers and cushioning fillers are exempted.
4. Wear resistant color fastness (dry rubbing dye contamination): Refer to the rules prescribed in CNS 1499: L3032-1998, and must attain a rating of 4 or above to qualify.
5. Water resistant color fastness (color change and dye contamination): Refer to the rules prescribed in CNS 1494, and must attain a rating of 4 or above to qualify.
6. Pilling: Refer to the rules prescribed in CNS8040: L3140-2003. Pure cotton products must attain a rating of 3 or above to qualify; PE / cotton products must attain a rating of 2-3 or above to qualify. Raised and brushed products are exempt from this requirement.
(3) Product labeling inspection standards：Products applying for certification must comply with the regulations prescribed in Commodity Labeling Act - Labeling Criteria for Apparel And Garments
1. For products made locally, the name, telephone number and address of the manufacturer must be shown.
2. Dimensions or size code.
3. Country of origin (the main country responsible for the manufacture of the product).
4. Fiber composition.
5. Ironing and processing methods.